The advantages and value of Yifeng Motor products. The after-sales service focuses on solving the technical problems of the product. Adhere to the service concept of "service channels, win-win cooperation", and continue to create value for customers.
A. Accept customer inquiries and provide customers with answers to related questions about product information;
B. Accept customer complaints, track and coordinate and solve difficult problems and opinions raised by customers during the company’s business cooperation process;
C. Actively communicate and contact customers, Understand customer needs and feelings, and timely feedback customer information to relevant departments and follow up and handle them properly.
1. After-sales service:
The company has a considerable number of professional and technical personnel and engineering project service personnel, pursuing the "customer first" principle, to provide all users with a full range of technical support and quality services.
2. Quality warranty period and scope:
All performance indicators in order to prevail sample production, according to "Product Specifications" for the standard test use , provide a year warranty. Indeed as product quality problems from the date of purchase, a year occur in normal use failure, can enjoy free maintenance; over the warranty period provide lifelong maintenance; non-warranty items (such as natural disasters or man-made damage) repair , The replacement of parts is calculated and collected at the actual cost
3. Abnormal warranty scope:
1. Exceeding the warranty period;
2. Failure to use, maintain, or keep in accordance with the product specifications and cause damage;
3. Unauthorized modification (replacement) of product components ;
4, the product portion member is missing, deformation, fracture, scratches, corrosion, rust and stain serious;
5. The product model or serial number does not match the actual product;
6. Damage caused by man-made reasons or other force majeure.
4. Warranty certificate:
1. Fill in the complete warranty card;
2. Valid shopping voucher (shopping invoice or order or purchase and sale contract).