1. Bearing damage: The treatment method is to check, repair or replace the bearing.
2. The speed of the 24V DC motor is too high: the solution is to check the driver and power supply.
3. Increased liquid density: The solution is to check the liquid density.
4. The machine shaft is bent: the treatment method is to correct the machine shaft.
5. The packing of the 24V DC motor is too tightly pressed or dry friction: the treatment method is to loosen the packing and check the water seal pipe.
6. The impeller and the wear-resistant ring, the impeller and the shell have abrasion, the treatment method is to check and repair.
7. The axial force balance device failed: the solution is to check the balance hole and whether the return pipe is blocked.
8. The coupling is poorly aligned or the axial clearance is too small: the treatment method is to check the alignment and adjust the axial clearance.
As long as you ensure that when a problem occurs, follow the above-mentioned methods to deal with it, you can greatly reduce the power consumption of the 24V DC motor and increase the service life of the 24V DC motor. Yifeng Motor will better serve you.